Mbunya Francis Nkemnyi January 15, 2021
Training on Proposal Writing and Fundraising
The Resource center for environment and sustainable development (RCESD) is organizing a one week training workshop on proposal writing and fundraising. The workshop will be held at the Conference room of RCESD located at Chief Street, Bomaka. It will run from the 9th to the 13th of March, 2015 (8-2pm daily).
- Understand the principles and procedures for effective proposal writing for fundraising
- Formulate and use logical framework analysis
- Develop indicator for project success
- Develop monitoring/evaluation plan, Gantt Charts, Time plan, Budget, Resource management Plan.
- Write effective concept note for funders and project proposals
At the end of the TRAINING PROGRAM, we expect each participant to have fully developed at least one project idea into a full proposal (learning by practising).
- Students and researchers
- NGO and CIG wishing to develop proposals and raise money for their activities and projects
- Public service official wishing to develop proposals for contracts and individual projects
Participation cost: 15000frsCFA
Coffee and Launch will be provided
For more information contact: 672492434/675039803 or visit RCESD Head office