Mbunya Francis Nkemnyi January 15, 2021
Training Workshop on Proposal Writing and Fundraising (15-17 December 2014)
The Resource Centre for Environment and Sustainable Development (RCESD) will be organising a 3 day workshop on proposal writing and fundraising from the 15-17 of December 2014. The training will take place at RCESD’s head office located at Chief Street Bomaka, Buea . Training sessions will be from 8 am to 1 pm daily.
At the end of the training program, we expect each participant to have fully developed at least one project idea into a full proposal (learning by practising).
- Students and researchers wishing to develop proposals and raise money for their research and projects
- NGO and CIG wishing to develop proposals and raise money for their activities and projects
- Public service official wishing to develop proposals for contracts and individual projects
Register to participate and get the course outline. Certificates of participation will be issued to all participants. After-training, follow-up assistance and coaching will also be available for participants.
- Understand the principles and procedures for effective proposal writing for fundraising
- Formulate and use logical framework analysis
- Develop indicators for project success
- Develop monitoring/evaluation plan, Gantt Charts, Time plan, Budget, Resource management Plan.
- Write effective concept note for funders and project proposals
Interested persons not able to participate in this session can contact us to negotiate for a convenient session
For more information and participation fee contact 675039803 or visit RCESD Head office